The Savage Sports Center is a state-of-the-art facility that offers a climate-controlled space for staying active indoors during the months of November through April. May through October the dome structure is down and the artificial turf is exposed to the elements.
The Sports Center is available to the public for daily activities, facility rental for athletic practices and events, along with hosting birthday parties or other appropriate private use. The standard temperature for the dome is 59 degrees. This facility is only opened when there is a rental. Typical Monday - Friday hours are 3 - 10 pm. For more specific hours of operation, please click on the month you are interested in under Current Schedule.
Severe Weather: If the Savage Sports Center is open for business, all rentals are still on as scheduled. If the Sports Center closes due to poor weather conditions, all efforts will be made to reschedule the time for that evening or a refund will be applied.
Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. Request forms can be found below.
2016-2017 Season Reservations
Reserve Now, Pay Now
- Check Availability
- Complete Rental Request Application and remit in person to Parks and Recreation Division located at 13770 Dakota Avenue, along with cash, check or credit card payment. Open Monday thru Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Reserve now and pay with a credit card online.
- Reservations must be booked under organization's account to maintain tax exemption (where applicable). Please contact your board treasurer for login information.
There are no refunds once the reservation is made. If the Sports Center is open for business, no refunds will be allowed. Payment is required for taxable individuals before reservation will be confirmed.
Request Now, Pay Later
- Check Availability
- Submit User Group Information form (required annually).
- This form must be submitted prior to reservation request approval for any tax-exempt organization wanting to be invoiced.
- Request reservation dates.
Staff will review your request and confirm or deny. You must be an approved organization to qualify for invoicing. Payment is due at the time of reservation for all other organizations and taxable individuals. Payment is required for one-time users before reservations will be confirmed.
Dome Down Day
The state-of-the-art facility is taken down in May and stored for the season. Check out our special "Dome Down Day" video for a time-lapse adventure!